FLUX GmbH has announced that it is expanding its range of products with two new sizes for its INDUCTIVE Rotary Encoder series. These compact encoders deliver unmatched performance and now include two powerful models with even smaller diameters: 34mm and 45mm and less than 10g of total weight. The two new sizes, IND-ROT-034 and IND-ROT-045, are designed to expand FLUX’s existing range of IND-ROT Encoder Series. The numbers indicate the outer diameter of the housing in millimeters. Inductive encoders from this series have been practically unmatched for many applications yet due to their four sizes with outer diameters of 55, 69, 80, and 96 millimeters, as traditional encoders are either not compact enough or too inaccurate.
With the miniaturized INDUCTIVE Rotary Encoders, FLUX launches the flattest and most compact encoder design available on the market in its accuracy range and thereby ensures reduced engineering costs and time by simplified system integration options for improved performance:
- Absolute position measurement in the smallest installation space
- Robust design, reliable results
- Extra lightweight (9g in total)
- Easy installation: plug & play – no calibration required
- Fastest setup: maximum operating and mounting tolerances
- Excellent ratio of outer to inner diameter
- No susceptibility to magnetic and electromagnetic interference: direct integration into all types of motors
- High-precision accuracy and resolution
Typical applications for the IND-ROT Series are found in:
- medical technology
- industrial automation
- aerospace and satcom
- Various drive systems of Industry 4.0 with servo, BLDC, and stepper motors
Especially in places where extremely small, robust, lightweight, and interference-insensitive encoders are required, FLUX encoders demonstrate their strengths with patented technology.
As the third product group in the portfolio, the INDUCTIVE Rotary Encoder series complements FLUX’s other two encoder lines based on patented GMI technology (Giant Magneto Impedance). With its unique know-how in this area, FLUX has literally set new impulses in the field of inductive rotary encoders.
Source: FLUX GmbH