The FlexVR® is a flexible and portable training platform which is designed to teach basic and advanced skills of robotic surgery to a wider audience, from medical students to experienced surgeons. The FlexVR® allows trainees to quickly learn the fundamentals of robotic surgery, such as wristed instrument manipulation, camera control, clutching, energy control, needle driving, and suturing.
- Comes with ready-to-use curriculum packages: basic exercises and core skills, along with advanced skills; for a total of more than 100 exercises.
- Skills training focused on efficiency, accuracy, and safety.
- Folds to a convenient, storable size for space-constrained training centers, the FlexVR sets up in seconds.
- FlexVR is portable – the unit transfers easily between locations.
- Connected proficiency tracking.