NuVasive, the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions, announced the opening of its East Coast Experience Center in the New York metropolitan area, expanding opportunities to train more surgeons and change more patient lives.
The NuVasive East Coast Experience Center will be a premier destination for surgeon training and education in key global markets as part of the Company’s Clinical Professional Development (CPD) program, and will complement its flagship experience center at its San Diego headquarters. Features of the East Coast Experience Center include:
- Lab space to facilitate:
- Training on the Company’s comprehensive X360™, XLIF®, MAS® TLIF, C360™, and other less-invasive techniques.
- Enhanced private research and development labs with video technology to support remote and in-person innovation development.
- Dedicated Pulse® platform demonstration site to provide hands-on experience with the only enabling technology platform currently on the market that has the ability for utilization in 100% of spine procedures.1
- Educational training rooms with advanced cameras and streaming capabilities for effective virtual learning.
- Technology rotunda with the ability for live and virtual demonstrations of the Company’s comprehensive, procedurally integrated spinal solutions.
“The NuVasive East Coast Experience Center demonstrates our commitment to world-class surgeon education and training to help improve the standard of patient care in spine surgery,” said J. Christopher Barry, chief executive officer of NuVasive. “This investment continues to play an integral role in the adoption of NuVasive’s spine procedures and technologies, especially as we integrate the Pulse platform into our procedural offering. Together with our surgeons, we are working to transform surgery, advance care, and change more patient lives around the world.”
The NuVasive CPD program focuses on surgeon development through the design and delivery of innovative clinical education programs. This includes competency-based courses led by dedicated surgeon faculty members which provide peer-to-peer training and opportunities to obtain valuable insights from real-world scenarios. To date, the NuVasive CPD team has led more than 1,000 surgeon trainings around the world.
1 The Pulse platform can be used in every spine procedure; however, not all modalities are cleared for every spine procedure. Refer to Pulse system instructions for use.
SOURCE NuVasive, Inc.