Cook Medical is hiring over 100 manufacturing employees and five professional positions at its facility in Canton, Illinois. The expanded manufacturing capabilities will help Cook meet patient and customer needs for medical devices.
Cook Medical was named one of America’s best places to work by Forbes for both 2018 and 2019. It was also named one of America’s best places to work for women in 2019. Cook offers a highly competitive benefit package to employees, including:
- Excellent health, dental, hearing and vision insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Free education with My Cook Pathway education assistance program, from a high school diploma through a master’s degree
- Opportunities for paid professional development
- Shift options and increased pay differentials
- A sense of purpose in knowing that the work improves patient lives
“Cook is thrilled to hire more employees in the Canton facility. We are upholding Bill Cook’s vision for giving back to the community he grew up in,”said Denise Kirgan, general manager of the Canton facility.
Canton was home to Cook’s founder, Bill Cook. Cook Medical’s decision to expand it’s operations in Canton has proven beneficial to the company and to the community. Since establishing operations in 2010, the area has grown and developed with a $40 million clinic, new retail stores, and new housing units. These amazing advancements are made possible by support from the spirited community and other local businesses. Cook Medical looks forward to investing more in the Canton area as we scale for future patient, customer, and employee needs.
Find out more and apply to open positions here.