New from ADVANCED Motion Controls® is the FE100-50-RM FlexPro® RS485/RS232 servo drive.
Abundant Power in a Small Package
This new servo drive is capable of outputting 50 amps continuous current rms and 100 amps peak current, providing the torque necessary to drive motors in larger mobile robots.
The servo drive has a wide input voltage range of 20-90 DC, allowing it to power mobile robots all day even as the battery levels drop.
Despite the drive’s small size, it has a maximum continuous power output of 4.5 kW, so it can handle the most demanding of applications. Designed with compact form and power density in mind, the mini-sized FlexPro® drives can outperform larger-sized digital servo drives and still be integrated into tight spaces. While slightly larger than the micro-sized models, two mini-sized FlexPro® drives can still fit on a standard business card.
The PCB mount servo drive mates directly to the motor axis PCB, offering the tightest and most compact integration with your application.
- 43.2 mm x 38.1 mm footprint, 12.4 mm tall (1.70 x 1.50 x 0.49 in)
- 20-90 VDC input
- 50 A continuous rms
- 100 A peak
- Incremental encoder, EnDat 2.2, and BISS C-mode feedback
- Torque, velocity, and position operating modes
- RS485/RS232 communication (EtherCAT and CANopen variants available, inquire about EtherNet/IP)
- Configuration and full loop tuning
- STO (Safe Torque Off)
- IMPACT™ architecture