MEDICAL EQUIPMENT CARTS BASED ON INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
The rapid development in medical technology requires flexible carrier solutions that can be cost-efficiently adapted to new applications and specifications.
With the iTD modular system, equipment carts and support arms can be configured to meet the exact requirements of the technology, its manufacturers and the users in hospitals and medical surgery.
With its quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 13485, iTD ensures that products and processes always meet the highest quality standards and that equipment carts meet the requirements of the MDR standard for medical device class I products. iTD’s products are available in more than 60 countries offering its customers a direct contact person on 4 continents.
Your advantages with iTD:
- Rapid implementation of customer requirements, from prototyping to series production
- Individualization even for small series
- Cooperation on a global level
- On-site support with local know-how
- Higher delivery reliability thanks to local production
- Support with product registrations worldwide
Visit our Surgical Navigation & Robotics website and learn more.