Ultra-low Latency Video Streaming for Robotic Surgery
In this interview, Mark Andrews, Business Development Director and Kerim Şare, Global Business Manager at Soliton, discuss ultra-low latency video streaming for robotic surgery.
The interview covers:-
– What is the background of Soliton and how did telesurgery come onto your horizon?
– What are the main applications of video streaming in robotic surgery?
– What are the challenges with video streaming for telesurgery?
– What are the limitations of existing live streaming technologies in the market?
– How is Soliton addressing these challenges and limitations?
– Can you provide more detail on how your live streaming technology works and its features?
– What is your process for starting new OEM projects for Telesurgery live streaming and control applications?