First open robotic platform designed to improve the efficiency of today’s minimally invasive surgery.
Bitrack is the result of more than ten years of cutting-edge research in surgical robotics. Our value proposition is to improve the efficiency of today’s robots through unique technology, improved usability, and lower acquisition costs for hospitals.
Improve the Efficiency of Current Robotic Solutions
- Balance between added value and cost
Precision and Performances
- Submillimetre precision
- Designed to perform a large scope of abdominal and pelvic surgical procedures
Safety and Usability
- Dynamic fulcrum point to reduce the forces in incision point.
- New automatic functions to avoid a potential unexpected movements
- Improve work flow
- High patient accessibility
- Minimum footprint impact: breaks entry barriers for small and medium hospitals
Indirect Costs: Time Efficient
- Short draping and docking process
- Fast switch from MIS to MIRS
- Reduction of intervention time
- Short training pathway
- Price reduction of Robotic System
- Avoid cost of auxiliary equipment. Integrate with hospital equipment
- Single use instruments avoid cleaning and logistics cost
- Lower personnel cost
Flexible and Modular
- Passive floating fulcrum allowing free movement of the instrument: passive joints adapt to the incision point during movement.
Multi-quadrant Surgical Access
The unique robotic column architecture provides a multi-quadrant surgical access which allows robotic station placement in any position around the patient, enabling four-quadrant anatomical access and complete patient accessibility.
Open Robotic Platform
LIGHT, SMART Console: As an open platform, compatible with a large list of endoscopy instruments and equipment, Bitrack System has a fast and easy docking progress, is more accessible, and generates a low footprint impact.