Staff and Principal Robotics and Controls Engineers I need you. RW Search is currently retained with a high technology digital and surgical robotics company. The company is building a patient specific solution, leveraging AI imaging, surgical workflows, automation and various other leading technologies for a robotic orthopaedic solution.
The company has a vast and varied technical background and is rapidly scaling its engineering team. The leadership is strong and technically minded with a passion and drive for development. Its new approach leverages patient specific devices and cutting-edge imaging, robotics, and workflows. Ir had a massively oversubscribed funding round and has a huge amount of industry hype.
To help hit its next stage of development it needs someone from a robotics/medical robotic/automation background who has a driven and precise mindset, a mature engineering talent who can develop, test, and implement robotics and control algorithms for robotic arms.
- 5+ years robotics and controls experience specifically with robotic arms
- Demonstrate experience with robot control algorithm development, implementation and debugging
- Knowledge in robotic system design, integration, debugging, verification and testing
- Expert in C++ development
- Experience with modelling & simulation software (MATLAB/Simulink)
Apply with your resume to [email protected].