Dexter provides vertically integrated solutions with end-to-end capabilities from design to finished magnetic device assembly. We offer a comprehensive range of resources and expertise to help bring your minimally invasive devices and delivery systems to market.
- Machining & Precision Components
- Finished Device Assembly
- Testing and Verification
Our Stage Gate approach to product development enables us to design, test, manufacture and verify all the magnets and magnetic assemblies integrated into the most complex surgical systems. We maintain a Class 10,000 (ISO 7) certified clean room and clean packaging to facilitate quick integration of magnetic components and assemblies into our customer’s end products.
We offer decades of targeted expertise and manufacturing capabilities, including:
- Project Management – Follows Dexter’s Stage Gate Process
- Magnetic system design
- Design failure mode and effect analysis (DFMEA)
- Precision machining and micro-mechanical assembly
- Assembly and testing capability
- Compliance and Certifications: ISO13485
- Biocompatible coatings and encapsulation: BarrierMax I and II, Gold, Titanium
- Supply chain management: operationally integrated and responsive
Dexter also distributes and customizes soft magnetic components and accessories including ferrite cores, powder cores, amorphous cores, bobbins and thermistors.
Magnetic System Design
- Permanent Magnetic Solutions